Maureen Berner, MPP, PhD
- “Everyday Statistics for Public Managers.” International City County Management Association. 2010
- “Research Methods for Public Administration.” 5th Edition. Elizabethann O’Sullivan, Gary Rassel and Maureen Berner. Addison Wesley Longman. 2007.
- “Minority Contracting Programs: A Critical Juncture of Public Policy, Administration, Law, and Statistics.” Heather Martin, Maureen Berner and Frayda Bluestein. Public Administration Review, Volume 67 Issue 3 (May/June 2007), pp. 511 – 520.
- “Learning From Your Neighbor: The Value of Public Participation Evaluation for Public Policy Dispute Resolution.” Maureen Berner and John Stephens. Forthcoming to Journal of Public Deliberation. Berner contribution: 50%.
- “What Constitutes Effective Citizen Participation in Local Government? Views from City Stakeholders.” Maureen M. Berner, Justin M. Amos and Ricardo S. Morse. Public Administration Quarterly, Vol. 35 No. 1.