MPA@UNC students have the opportunity to enroll in online, graduate-level courses from schools affiliated with our technology partner, 2U, Inc. Click on a program below to see available courses1.
- International Relations Online: The online Master of Arts in International Relations offered by the American University School of International Service (SIS).
- MPH@GW: The online Master of Public Health from the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University
- MSW@USC: The online Master of Social Work from the University of Southern California School of Social Work
- MBA@UNC: The online Master of Business Administration from the University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business School
- @WashULaw: The online Master of Laws (LL.M) in U.S. Law from the Washington University School of Law
Through cross-university courses, students have access to more than 30 electives that will help them expand upon skills in areas outside of public administration that may relate to their career goals. This allows students to broaden their portfolio and explore areas of study that go beyond the traditional MPA@UNC curriculum.
As with MPA@UNC courses, these cross-university offerings feature live, online classes taught by university faculty and a low student-to-faculty ratio. They also feature high-quality, immersive coursework that students complete on their own time.
The UNC School of Government will accept up to nine transfer credits from courses offered by participating universities. Credit will be granted by the course-providing school. Students will be billed by the course-providing school at their current per-credit rate, and students may be able to apply their financial aid toward their course. Once enrolled in the MPA@UNC program, students can contact the Director of Academic Advising, Heather Duhart, for assistance.