Why Choose MPA@UNC?
MPA@UNC enables you to earn a Master of Public Administration degree from one of the most highly rated public administration graduate programs in the United States without relocating. Offered through the UNC School of Government, the largest university-based local government training, advisory, and research organization in the country, MPA@UNC features:
- A rigorous curriculum that instills the knowledge, skills, and values required for effective public service leadership
- State-of-the-art technology that brings you face-to-face with faculty and classmates in a collaborative learning community
- Instruction from renowned UNC School of Government faculty, who have practical experience advising public officials at all levels of government.
- Self-paced coursework developed by UNC faculty and world-class instructional designers
- The flexibility to learn anywhere you have access to the Internet
About the School of Government
Founded in 1931, the UNC School of Government is the largest university-based local government training, advisory, and research organization in the United States. In addition to its top-ranked MPA program, the School offers up to 200 classes, webinars, and conferences attended by more than 12,000 public officials each year.