Welcome to MPA@UNC
MPA@UNC: Bringing UNC’s Top-Ranked Master of Public Administration Online
MPA@UNC delivers the University of North Carolina (UNC) at Chapel Hill School of Government’s top-ranked Master of Public Administration (MPA) to students around the country using an innovative online format. Designed to prepare tomorrow’s public service leaders, MPA@UNC offers the same rigorous curriculum and instruction available to on-campus students, without requiring students to relocate or leave their current jobs.
This flexible, Web-based format is built around highly immersive interactions—both online and in-person—between students and faculty. As an MPA@UNC student, you’ll use state-of-the-art education technology to:
- Participate in live, online classes that use face-to-face video conferencing technology and are designed and delivered by the School of Government’s nationally recognized faculty
- Collaborate with fellow students who have met UNC’s rigorous admissions criteria and share your passion for leadership
- Access rigorous and relevant course content 24/7, which includes highly produced videos, interactive quizzes, and dynamic multimedia lessons that can be completed from anywhere
- Interact with faculty one-on-one during online office hours
- Absorb real-world knowledge that can be applied immediately to your current career
Students in the MPA@UNC program come from all areas of public service, including local, state, and federal government; military; private sector; and nonprofit organizations.
Preparing Tomorrow’s Public Service Leaders
As part of the Master of Public Administration program at the UNC School of Government—one of the top-rated public administration graduate programs in the United States—MPA@UNC shares the school’s long-standing commitment to public service, collaboration, and community.
Through rigorous academic study and practical experience, MPA@UNC enables graduates to address local, national, and global challenges by preparing them to:
- Lead, manage, and engage others in public service
- Articulate and apply public service values
- Understand issues in their social, economic, and political context
- Communicate effectively
- Analyze information for decision making
- Understand the law and legal process
- Oversee financial resources
- Manage human capital
To learn more or get started with this flexible and highly experiential graduate degree option, contact an admissions counselor today at 855.862.4672 (855.UNC.4MPA) or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.